Vauen: Barontini Smooth (B170) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-1035
The most novel and daring shape of these Barontini designs produced by Vauen, the "B170" is, as you can see, a high-perched sitter of singularly organic gesture, curving and extending naturally from base to bit, with bowl simply budding outward along the way. Not only does this design sit soundly, despite its rather challenging arrangement, but it's also surprisingly easy in hand, both gripped and (more surprisingly) cradled. This, the "170" version, features a lighter burnt-orange/walnut finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany