Friedrich and Heinrich Kapp, German immigrants to Ireland from Nürnberg, Germany, founded the famed Kapp Brothers store on Grafton Street, Dublin in 1865. Shortly thereafter, a Latvian immigrant, Charles Peterson, strolled into the Kapp workshop and declared that he could make better pipes than they. Armed with an imaginative flair for pipes and a craftsman's background, Peterson not only proved himself correct, but became the third partner in the fledgling firm. During the last hundred years, Kapp and Peterson has grown tremendously without losing sight of their original dedication to quality, handcrafted products at a reasonable price.
|A History of Peterson Pipes|
|Tags: ALL Antique Collection Aran Army Around the World Ashford Barrel Cara Christmas 2014 Churchwarden Dalkey Deluxe System Donegal Rocky Dracula Dublin Castle Dublin Filter Father's Day Fermoy Fishtail Flame Grain House Pipe Iceberg Irish Harp Irish Made Kapp Royal Kenmare Killarney Kinsale Mark Twain Pipe of the Year P-Lip Racing Green Rosslare Classic Rosslare Royal Irish Royal Irish Shannon Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes Collection Spigot Sports St. Patricks Day System Standard Wicklow|