Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand (9mm)
Product Number: 002-534-0010
As unusual and daring as the shaping of this Novak Freehand may be, Michal took care to produce a harmony between line, form, and the natural grain of the briar itself. With all three combined, this stretching, forward-yearning freehand shape is accentuated in its gesture by flame grain that seems to boldly rush ahead, as if propelling the form itself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic