Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-534-0009
Though his most frequently seen, not to mention most boldly obvious, shaping cue is the flowing ridge, the way Michal Novak makes use of them can result in very different impressions - sometimes they may be rendered in such a way as make a shape appear like some Art Deco monument, and at other times they will create a surreal, organic aesthetic. In the case of this imaginative take on the full-bodied, rounded bent Brandy, I'd say the impression is very much of the latter variety.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic