Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand Bent Dublin (9mm)
Product Number: 002-534-0007
Though functionally akin to a Stack, given its immense depth of chamber, the design of this Novak bent Dublin could hardly be any different than that typically spare, angular old shape. From the fat, shapely stem to the supple transition's bend, to the dramatically sculptural design of the bowl, this piece is one very different animal indeed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.90 in./73.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic