Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand (9mm)
Product Number: 002-534-0004
Were it not for Michal Novak's use of such a light, golden finish (consisting, as far as we can tell, of simply applying a touch of wax to the natural briar), I'd be tempted to compare this striking sculptural design, with its tightly-stacked, flowing ridges, to something out of the works of H.R. Giger. Imagine it for a moment in an ebony finish, if you will, and I think you'll get what I mean. As it is, presenting such a form in a finish that is light, warm, and gently beautiful, Novak creates something all his own.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic