J&J: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-527-0029
A quick glance of this briar in profile might lead one to think it's simply a very nice deeply-bent, Danish-inspired Brandy, but once you actually pick it up and look closer, the amount of complexity that's at play here becomes much more evident. As self-contradicting as it might sound, the form and flow of briar and stem alike are extremely dynamic, but subtly so, with a smooth, organic, "S"-curve swimming motion following through the entire pipe from bit to leading edge.
It should also be noted that said stem is of a novel material: Juma. It is similar to traditional vulcanite in all aspects but one, albeit an important one - that it does not oxidize.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States