J&J: Smooth Lovat with Celluloid
Product Number: 002-527-0009
For starters, I appreciate that these guys call an accent material what it really is. Celluliod is cool, but it bugs me when people steer away from a true material and label it as "faux" anything. Ivory is ivory, and celluliod is celluloid. I will admit that it does resemble some patterns of ivory I've had in my shop, and the material does capture light very well, not to mention looking great. When you look at this bowl, you can tell these fellas have spent a little time with Jeff Gracik and can apply what they've learned about making modern classics with a twist.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States