Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (G)
Product Number: 002-386-0883
A sizable number with a considerable degree of flourish, this hearty, deep-chambered, jaw-hanger of a bent Egg offers a design which proves both easy and natural in palm, and well-balanced for smoking hands-free as well. And then there's that silhouette, of course, wherein we find the bowl and shank joined by one very deep transition, serving as a stable aesthetic root for the flickering, flame-like stylization of the shank-end and stem-base.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy